Peregrine Performance is absolutely committed to your privacy; this privacy statement will provide you with information related to the following.
What information we collect, how and why.
How the information is used.
With whom the information may be shared.
If you feel that you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Information collection and use
This information will not be shared with, sold or rented to any third party. Peregrine Performance collects data from new members, registration for our newsletters and order s.
We request information from you on our order form. Clearly, you must provide contact information (like name and delivery address). We do not have access at any time to your credit card details.
Peregrine Performance reserves the right to take the website down as we see fit. This situation will only arise through technical problems (maintenance), or stock and staffing problems. We also reserve the right to take the site down for staff shortages and staff holidays. Notice will be given to all members 1 month in advance of such situations (staffing holidays, and maintenance).
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements (rarely), and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
The personal information you have provided us and information about your order will never be shared with third parties. This information may, however, be combined with other information (such as demographic information and past purchase information) and used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient.
Peregrine Performance takes every precaution to protect our users’ information.
Site and service updates
We also send our users site and service announcement updates. We may communicate with you to provide requested services and, in regards to issues relating to your account, via email or phone.
Choice and opt-out
Our users only receive correspondence from Peregrine Performance if an email address is entered into the “Email” section. If no email is entered you will not receive any correspondence from us.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .
Billpay’s/Klarna’s payment options In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options and to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information. General information on Klarna you can find and on BillPay . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in and privacy notices.
For Direct bank transfer, your personal data such as contact and order details, will be processed by Klarna.
For Pay Now (SOFORT Direct Banking) Your personal data such as contact and order details, will be processed by Klarna.